Equipment / Audio & PA / Loudspeaker Cabinets / XSub
The Electro-Voice® Xsub(F) high-output, dual, 1200-watt, subwoofer system features dual EVX 180B woofers in a rectangular cabinet with a footprint identical to other X-Line systems. As a linear array technology system, the Xsub(F) can be flown or ground-stacked with the Xsub non-flying version. Ring Mode Decoupling (RMD) provides level, independent fidelity, and the Xsub new proprietary rigging allows for rapid venue load-in and load-out, linking hardware included. One of four application-specific X-Line™ models.
- Designed for Club Sound, Concert Sound, House of Worship, Stadium Systems, and other applications.
- High-output, line-array subwoofer system
- Rectangular cabinet with footprint identical to other X-Line systems
- Can be flown or ground-stacked with non-flying version
- Proprietary rigging allows for rapid venue load-in and load-out